9/07/2008

Palo Verde Panthers "#8"




It was so fun as a mom to hear the announcer say "JoNathan Maxwell" so many times in one game! I was so proud of him! He had 50+ yards as a running back and at least 3 tackles on defense as well as a 2 touchdowns and a 2 point conversion! Palo isn't know for it's passing, but when they do pass, JoNathan will catch it! I got to hear people in the stands comment on how good "Maxwell" was. I was tempted to yell, "That's my baby boy!!!" but somehow I figured JoNathan wouldn't appreciate that. Ha Ha!!! Samantha loves cheering with the cheerleaders and clapping every chance she gets! Can't say its much fun in 100 degree weather, but I guess JoNathan has it a little rougher than we do! ;)

5 comments:

Grandma Jo said...

Way to go Jonathan! Work hard and do your best. Yea, for Palo Verde. Hopefully one of these days, we can see you play a game. It was good to see Jonathan for a minute on Saturday, but then he disappeared. He's getting tall and is a nice looking young man. Keep doing what's right Jonathan. We love you!

The fly-fisherman said...

Go JoNathan! If you ever have a Friday night game let us know. We would love to come down.

Welcome back Carter's said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you posted something. We love hearing about all your doing and the pictures. After looking on the blog Kenzie say's she misses Samantha!! Me too! I would of loved to see J's game!

The Hyde's said...

We can't wait to come to J's next home game. Kurtis and the boys are really excited! Congrats on playing so well keep it up!!!

Grandma Jo said...

You were wondering how many grandchildren I have. I believe it is 51 Hyde and Brooks.
It was fun to talk to you yesterday. Samantha is little gabber. Tell her thanks for calling Grandma.