10/19/2008

Jay is a Teacher and a teacher



I am so proud of JoNathan getting up at 5 am each morning to get ready for seminary! He says he has a twelve hour day by 5pm and he is ready for bed! As you can tell by this picture, he loves having his picture taken as well (especially with his Mom!!! ;) But this was a special day, as he was ordained to be a Teacher! These are my most special moments as a mom. It makes me feel like I'm doing something right.....unlike the earrings ;( !!! JoNathan has the best heart though and loves his sister almost as much as she loves him! She absolutely loves when he reads books to her. It is her favorite thing to do. Her new words this week are "cookie" and "NO!" I think her mom needs to know those two words as well and just say no to cookies! Ha ha.

4 comments:

The fly-fisherman said...

Congrats Jay. I am SOOOO SAD that we missed the game on Thursday. Everything with the Huntsman Games fell apart on Thursday... all due to one sport director. It is amazing how one person could mess up so many aspects of the games. Anyway, we are in mourning that we missed it... the boys especially. But anywho- congrats on getting ordained as a teacher. We love you.

The Hyde's said...

Cogratulations to Jonathan. We are glad we got to see your game and come support you. Thanks for helping celebrate Kurtis' birthday!!! We love you guys!

Anonymous said...

that's so cool jay!! congrats! I loved being able to see you play. you look like you know what your doing.. very confident! It was fun seeing you! that's great that you are going to seminary! I loved it. alright hopefully we'll see ya for thanksgiving! Love you guys!

Grandma Jo said...

Thanks for the picture, and for the news about Jonathan. Wow, How wonderful. Keep a moving forward! Life can be so wonderful when we are doing what's right.
Jonathan you're such a "great" grandson. Sure do love you.