we've come a long way baby!!!!!!
-
i was just reading back over previous posts and feeling so grateful that I
had documented so many wonderful memories. but now I am feeling sad and
overwh...
Macy's Preschool graduation
-
Macy had her preschool graduation last week. She finished her 3-4 year old
pre-K class. She isn't finish quite yet, she has one more year of
preschool...
Halloween 2010
-
This year for Halloween Preston was Napoleon Dynamite and Ava was a
Woodland Fairy. We went to their schools Fall Festival first. Ava loved the
pe...
My backyard!!!!
-
*My backyard is finally finished!!! When we bought our house, we had no
front or back yard (the drawbacks of buying a new house.) Last summer we
landscaped...
My plea to a Sister.......
-
Hey Laura. I don't want to shove this down your throat or anything (he
he:) but surprise!! I made you a blog! I just really miss you and miss
seeing you...
TIme to share the good news!
-
If you have not heard we are ready to tell. We will be welcoming our 5th
child in April of 2009. Things are going good, morning sickness is calming
down an...
2 comments:
wish we could have been there. But glad you guys got together. So Long to Nathan and Shannon and kids. Hope they won't be gone too long.
Looks like a good time. Glad you were able to be together and party.
Post a Comment